WORLD CYCLING FORUM 2021
TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all attendees, partners, speakers and guests (together, ‘Participants’) at the World Cycling Forum 2021 (WCF) organized by the World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI) and taking place at the Messe München Fairground including the ICM (Venue).
- To enter the WCF, each Participant must collect a delegate pass. The delegate pass must be worn at all times during the WCF. Information about the collection of delegate passes will be communicated to Participants prior to the WCF.
- Delegate passes are valid for the named Participant only and cannot be transferred. You may be asked to provide photographic ID to collect your pass.
- In accordance with the official directives or statutory regulations in force at the time of the WCF, WFSGI will only issue a delegate pass if a Participant is able to:
- Provide appropriate proof of a negative COVID-19 test (not older than 24 hours); and/or
- Provide appropriate proof of complete vaccination against COVID-19.
- A delegate pass will not be issued to any Participant who:
- Has been in contact to COVID-19 cases within 14 days prior to the start of the WCF; or
- Has an acute, non-specific general symptoms and respiratory symptoms of any severity; or
- Is under a requirement to be in quarantine.
- Only Participants who have paid for the WCF in full prior to the start of the event will be issued a delegate pass.
WCF Event Area
- To ensure compliance with the protective and hygiene measures prescribed by law, WFSGI is entitled to restrict the number of persons in the entire WCF event area or parts of it. WFSGI may therefore temporarily deny customers access to the entire WCF event area or parts of it. If a Participant is not permitted to enter the WCF event area at all, WFSGI will consider any application for a refund on a case-by-case basis. WFSGI’s decision is final. Further claims are excluded.
- Participants attendance at the WCF is, at all times, at the sole discretion of the WFSGI. WFSGI reserves the right to refuse entry to you to the WCF, or to request that you leave the WCF, without notice for any reason.
Participants must at all times comply with any terms and conditions imposed by the Venue and/or WFSGI including any terms and conditions relating to COVID-19 safety measures and any reasonable direction given to you by WFSGI. For more information on the COVID-19 measures relating to the safety and hygiene concept in place at the Venue, please visit this page.
Event Postponement, Cancellation or Modification
- In the event that the WCF cannot be held or is postponed due to events relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, or other events beyond the control of WFSGI (force majeure), or due to events which are not attributable to fraud or negligence of WFSGI, WFSGI will not be liable to delegates for any damages, costs, or losses incurred including, but not limited to, transportation and accommodation costs.
- Ticket refunds for postponement or cancellation will be issued at the sole discretion of WFSGI. WFSGI’s decision is final and further claims are excluded.
- WFSGI reserves the right to modify the WCF programme. No refunds will be granted as a result of a modification in the programme including, but not limited to, any cancellation or failure to show by one or more WCF speakers.
- You are entitled to cancel your registration up to two months prior to the WCF. In such circumstances you will be refunded your full ticket price save for the reasonable costs of administration (including invoice generation and applicable bank charges).
- If you cancel your registration less than two months prior to the WCF you are not entitled to any refund, but you may apply to change the name of the participant. Such changes are granted at the sole discretion of WFSGI.
- Participants who are refused entry to the WCF by WFSGI because:
- they are unable to provide the proof required in paragraph four and/or
- one of the reasons in paragraph five applies, are not automatically entitled to a refund of the ticket fee paid. WFSGI will consider any application for a refund on a case-by-case basis. WFSGI reserves the right to request appropriate proof from the applicant which will be accepted at the sole discretion of WFSGI. WFSGI’s decision is final and further claims are excluded.
- You agree that, as far is permissible under law, WFSGI is not liable to you for any loss or damage (including incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss, loss of opportunity, exemplary or punitive damages) whether to person or property (save where such loss or damage arises from negligence or fraud by the Organizers) in connection with the WCF.