1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all attendees, partners, speakers and guests (together, ‘Participants’) at the World Cycling Forum and the optional site visit to the Technical University Delft (together, the World Cycling Forum and the site visit are known as ‘WCF’).
2. To enter the WCF, each Participant must collect a delegate pass. The delegate pass must be worn at all times during the WCF. Information about collection of delegate passes will be communicated to Participants prior to the WCF.
3. Delegate passes issued for use at the WCF are valid for the named Participant only and cannot be transferred. You may be asked to provide photographic ID to collect your pass.
4. Only Participants who have paid for the WCF in full will be issued a delegate pass and admitted.
5. Participants attendance at the WCF is, at all times, at the sole discretion of the World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI) and BikeEurope (together, the ‘Organisers’). The Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to you to the WCF, or to request that you leave the WCF, without notice for any reason.
6. Participants must at all times comply with any terms and conditions imposed by the ss Rotterdam and/or the Technical University Delft and any reasonable direction given to you by the Organisers.
7. In the event that the WCF cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the Organisers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to fraud or negligence of the Organisers, the Organisers will not be liable to delegates for any damages, costs, or losses incurred including, but not limited to, transportation and accommodation costs.
8. Refunds will be issued at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
9. You are entitled to cancel your registration up to three months prior to the WCF. In such circumstances you will be refunded your full ticket price save for the reasonable costs of administration (including invoice generation and applicable bank charges). If you cancel your registration less than three months prior to the WCF you are not entitled to any refund but you may apply to change the name of the participant. Such changes are granted at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
10. The Organisers reserve the right to modify the WCF programme. No refunds will be granted as a result of a modification in the programme including, but not limited to, any cancellation or failure to show by one or more WCF speakers.
12. You agree that your participation at the WCF is entirely at your own risk and that the Organisers are not liable to you for any loss or damage (including incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss, loss of opportunity, exemplary or punitive damages) whether to person or property (save where such loss or damage arises from negligence or fraud by the Organisers) in connection with the WCF.